Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Celso de Souza Siqueira Junior - Testimonial

Celso de Souza Siqueira Junior, a former student of Class 45 of the MBA International Executive, ended 2015 advancing one more step in his career: he took over in December as Procurement and Supply Chain Manager - Interiors & Structures at Embraer, where he has worked for almost 20 years. At this new position, new challenges and greater responsibilities have come. Among the important Celso’s strengths to deal with them, are the learning accomplishments and experiences provided by the MBA, as he tells us in the statement below.
Check out:
"In 1997, I was hired by Embraer as Material Planning Engineer. Two years later, I took over my first position of leadership, working as Logistics Supervisor. I had the opportunity to learn and to contribute in a very important phase of the company, with the arrival of new programs / products and multi-plants, both in Brazil and abroad.
I took over as Logistics Manager in 2001 and, after a few years, I have done a career transition taking over the National Supplies Management, focused on the Brazilian suppliers. I have to say that those five years were years of very interesting experiences. Among many themes and projects, I highlight the creation of the Development Program of the National Aeronautics Chain (PDCA), an Embraer initiative aiming at the dissemination, in a structured way, of the Business Excellence for its domestic suppliers.
In December 2015, I was invited to take over the area of International Procurement, responsible for the Interior Technologies and Structures of Embraer aircrafts.
I recognize that this special career moment, especially because of the international outreach, challenges and budget involved, is fully connected with the experiences and learning that I have accumulated over the International Executive MBA of FIA.
Important subjects such as Finance Management, M&A, Innovation, Strategic Marketing and Business Internationalization have been crucial in my professional day to day and in the leveraging of best results in my business task.
I keep as great memory and life experience the classes I attended both in Cambridge - King's College (England) and in the University of Lyon (France) and Vanderbilt (United States).
I always enjoy remembering the MBA 1st class when we had the opportunity to talk with Prof. James Marcovitch. In that class, he explored some cases of “Brazilian Pioneers" and stressed their importance for the development of several strategic areas.
I believe that, in a way, executives graduated at FIA bring with them much of this commitment when it comes to doing the best for our country". We wish a lot of success to Celso!



No comments: